We recognize our good fortune and believe in giving back to the world community. The Harris Fraser Volunteers & Charity Foundation was set up in 2005 and tasked with helping the poorest of the poor.
- The foundation has since built a series of schools in China
- Schools, help setup facilities and medical clinics in various African countries (Angola, Burkina Faso, DR Congo and Madagascar).
- Provision of medical support to children in North Korea and Myanmar.
- Sponsoring volunteers to visits of leprosarium and in the building of aids hospices in Thailand and Cambodia.
- Sponsoring the building of homeless shelters in Lebanon, Kenya and Sri Lanka.